Let's say you've decided to remodel your home. Although you may be somewhat handy, you know you're better off hiring someone who knows the ins and outs, who's familiar with regulations and red tape. After all, why take a risk and go at it alone when this little venture may drain your bank acccount? Our Realtors rely on specialized knowledge and experience to move easily through the various roles during a real estate transaction:
• MARKETING MANAGER - To position a home to sell quickly and at a profit, a comprehensive marketing strategy should be developed. Successful strategies generally include sharing information through the local multiple listing service, marketing home to other real estate professionals, featuring the home on the broker's website, developing fact sheets, installing a yard sign, and planning and conducting open houses. Our Realtors also handle calls, schedule appointments and show the home.
• TRANSACTION COORDINATOR - As the single point of contact, our Realtors can manage the entire transaction from beginning to end: coordinating inspections, keeping in touch with the other agent, managing the documentation for the loan process or following up on the progress of the buyer's loan, monitoring deadlines associated with contingencies, providing applicable paperwork, estimating closing costs, and helping prepare for a smooth and uneventful closing.
• PROPERTY SPECIALIST – Our Realtors can assist buyers with identifying properties that meet their needs and provide them with objective information about each property. For sellers, our Realtors can help to determine a realistic selling price based on comparable sales, local market conditions and motivation to sell, in addition to advising sellers on how to prepare the home to be shown.
• NEGOTIATOR – Both buyers and sellers benefit from working with a strong, skilled advocate during the negotiating process. Our Realtors can help you objectively evaluate an offer and work to negotiate a favorable contract. During he or she will review the contract and obligations before you sign, explain how contingencies and release clauses work, and so forth.
• TRUSTED ADVISOR – Our Realtors can help familiarize you with the processes involved in buying or selling a home, alert you to potential risks, help you determine how much home you can afford, explain alternative financing strategies, and provide moral support.